• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy birthday to me

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Just say my age, in my 50s is all you need to know.

Taking the family out for breakfast at cafe rouge Brighton marina then a walk around wakehurst before watching us this evening followed by dinner at the cowshed Brighton.

Mad to think 10 years ago I was in a bar in New York watching bale dismantle inter.

Anyway I want pictures of women in custard wrestling and all the other perversions you can think off.

tenor.gif

Happy birthday Old Man, we've clubbed together and got you an oversized and badly positioned pot plant.

CB-5f_uW0AA1z2U.jpg

Was a lovely day.

Amazing steak at the cowshed in Brighton.

Now playing with my son on xbox I hate computers but love him and being with him.

Tonight I will pour custard over my wife in the bath and lick it off.

Took 4 pregabalin and am so chilled. Did not even watch spurs tonight and sounds like I did not miss mich.

Was a lovely day.

Amazing steak at the cowshed in Brighton.

Now playing with my son on xbox I hate computers but love him and being with him.

Tonight I will pour custard over my wife in the bath and lick it off.

Took 4 pregabalin and am so chilled. Did not even watch spurs tonight and sounds like I did not miss mich.

Very glad you didn't let Spurs ruin your night, sounds like an amazing day. Happy birthday mate.

Back