• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Happy birthday Mr. Hoddle!

shame that if he was reincarnated in today's era he would still not have the team built around him.

I don't have rose tints on ... but had the same if not more technical ability than zidane

Yes.
I had the pleasure of being at Vicarage Road that day; gobsmacked. Never seen that Monaco goal before, my word, what a peach! Such a fantastic player.

He really was a genius and one of a rare breed in that he was great with both feet, as for goals I will always remember that free kick goal against Utd.

The most natural footballer this world has seen. Others may have got as good or better through hard work but that man just had it. A bit like Berbatov in that sense but 100x as good!

When you take into account the pitches, balls, boots, opposition, rules etc. he'd have to be in the running for best in the world if he was playing now.

Back