• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Halfway There...Your Bottom Three/ Top Four Forecasts Please!

Yossarian

Steve Hodge
Mine are:

Top Four: City/Chelsea/Arsenal/United

Bottom Three: Villa/Fulham/West Ham

Probably in that order.

Top Four: Emirates Marketing Project/Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool

Bottom Three: Cardiff/West Ham/Sunderland

And apologies to Denmark for producing the exact same results, I hadn't see their prediction before I made mine; hence the three minute posting difference. I was thinking about which teams for relegation for a while before posting up my predictions.

In the other prediction thread, I predicted that Suarez would be the disappointment of the season, and that Brighton would be relegated, and so I think the three that I've tipped for relegation here, can breathe more easily with that knowledge.

1. Emirates Marketing Project
2. Arsenal
3. Man Utd
4. Chelsea

18. West Ham
19. Cardiff
20. Crystal Palace

And apologies to Denmark for producing the exact same results, I hadn't see their prediction before I made mine; hence the three minute posting difference. I was thinking about which teams for relegation for a while before posting up my predictions.

In the other prediction thread, I predicted that Suarez would be the disappointment of the season, and that Brighton would be relegated, and so I think the three that I've tipped for relegation here, can breathe more easily with that knowledge.

7 teams nominated for relegation so far!\o/

Emirates Marketing Project
Chelsea
Man Utd
Spurs
Arsenal
Everton
Liverpool
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Southampton
dross
Fulham
Hull
West Ham

Emirates Marketing Project
Chelsea
Man Utd
Spurs
Arsenal
Everton
Liverpool
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Southampton
dross
Fulham
Hull
West Ham

hmmmmmmm a bit optimistic regarding the other lot but its nice to know I am not the only one who belives we can get top 4:)

I take it from this you are expected a massive woolwich slump....cant see it myself im afraid but hope your right.

They've played most of the **** teams at home by now, much like Liverpool. Sunderland have played them away and will be fine.

Agree about Sunderland. I think Bruce has Hull set up well, with Hudd the lynchpin. They have enough points banked to be OK IMO.

Eight teams nominated for relegation. What a season!

Man C
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs
Fulham
Palace
West Ham

I was going to put Man U in 4th but then I realised I could get a billing for all the London clubs.

Agree about Sunderland. I think Bruce has Hull set up well, with Hudd the lynchpin. They have enough points banked to be OK IMO.

Eight teams nominated for relegation. What a season!

Anyone from 10th and down could still get relegated. Southampton just need a couple of wins before they can start to relax.

Back