• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grinds my gears!

mjc23

Terry Fenwick
Please, please, please can people not talk about other teams results/scores in the OMT. I always do my best to avoid results for MOTD to make it more exciting!
Does anyone else feel the same? If not then just ignore me!

your right, its the same old mugs doing it. there is a thread to discuss other teams results, why not use it?

Please, please, please can people not talk about other teams results/scores in the OMT. I always do my best to avoid results for MOTD to make it more exciting!

I have all the motds recorded for this season. Can no one mention anyone's results this season yet cheers.

your right, its the same old mugs doing it. there is a thread to discuss other teams results, why not use it?

Because discussing teams around us and there scores is relevant. If people do not want to see results of other teams then they need to not log into a football site.

I tell you what the whole forum wont talk about football on match day just in case it ruins your MOTD viewing, is that ok....

You can argue that posting Spurs bits in the OMT can be annoying as some people's streams are slower than others. It's gonna happen, you cannot control it.

Can see where you're coming from but really, if it bothers you that much just don't come near. For most of us it makes sense for posters to add scores from rivals in the OMT.

If you don't want to know, don't click on threads. If I wanted to sleep I wouldn't go to a concert and moan when everyone else is noisy.

Because discussing teams around us and there scores is relevant. If people do not want to see results of other teams then they need to not log into a football site.

With this man... If you don't want to know results / scores stay away from football forums.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Fapatalk 2

Of course I mean its only a football forum...

Seriously ridiculous

I knew I'd probably get slated for it, but was just asking if anyone else felt the same.
I know I shouldn't go on a football forum if I don't want to find out scores, was just hoping they could be kept to the dedicated thread. Oh well

Back