• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Great goalkeeping thread

I think it’s genius, I think we’ll see it again, it takes away the tight cut over the wall, need the right cover on the line and only works at a certain distance, but still, very clever.
Takes offside out of the game though as I’d guess you need a couple of defenders on the line. It’s interesting but not sure it works?

Takes offside out of the game though as I’d guess you need a couple of defenders on the line. It’s interesting but not sure it works?

potentially, although equally may confuse attackers as they have to count higher than keeper plus one

yes you need to negate the dink

I don’t think it would work every time, but in a clutch situation against a noted drive FK taker it gives them something new to think about, wouldn’t work against a Messi curler, but for a central Ronaldo smash it probably would

Back