1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Grealish

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by harr1984, 26 May 2018.

1. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

More chance of him replacing cillian murphy in the next season of peaky blinders

MKSpur, Huddy, DTA and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jon

Jon Mitchell Thomas

I hope not. I really like Cillian Murphy in the role of Tommy Shelby and I’m not even sure if Grealish can act at all.

3. scaramanga

scaramanga Tommy Harmer Staff Member

I'll put money on him being better at acting than choosing haircuts

4. Cochise

Cochise Michael Carrick

I still don't think he's worth what Villa want for him. Maybe he would shine brighter in a more technical side, but we won't know that until next year. I do expect to hear a lot of rumblings about him playing for England now and I'd expect to see him make the squad, though starting a game will be a different thing altogether.

5. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

I don't see him getting much of a look in while alli, Barkley and linguard are all fit. Maddison will be ahead of him in the pecking order too

6. Cochise

Cochise Michael Carrick

Assuming Southgate sticks to a midfield three then he is behind Winks, Dele, Maddison, RLC and Barkley. The thing is though, Dele isn't suited to that formation and has struggled, Maddison is still untested and Winks has fitness issues. I honestly believe that the midfield spots are all to play for in the national team.

7. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

He's not really competing with winks and RLC for the deeper ball player spot though, it's just that single kind of #8 Southgate uses, which is alli's, with Barkley and linguard as backups

Gazza Dazzla likes this.