• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Grealish

Onomah definitely looked the better player in that match

Onomah didn't come on until the 77th minute and whilst being composed on the ball didn't really doing anything of note. Most of Villa's best stuff especially in the second half went through Grealish, he was the only bright spark in a shocking Villa performance.

You are making stuff up again.

I am not that convinced by Grealish at all however if we can get him for 15 mill then it may work out.

Think that 15m is press being a bit naughty...and doing the usual as making us look like low ballers...he’s English so add 5 to 7m for that...minus a bit for his hair and inappropriate actions wearing socks...

15mil and 1 pound

Think that 15m is press being a bit naughty...and doing the usual as making us look like low ballers...he’s English so add 5 to 7m for that...minus a bit for his hair and inappropriate actions wearing socks...

15mil and 1 pound

Works for me. As you say the press are just full of flimflam usually.

No he didn’t Grealish was one of best players on the pitch, talk about agendas.

For a bit of unbiased assessment I checked on whoscored for stats, Onomah got 6.25 and Grealish got 8.65 and star player....

Onomah came on for the last 15 minutes and there was a dramatic uplift in urgency and quality with the ball. It was the moment Villa finally started making things happen (albeit in vain).

don't like kids with fancy dan haircuts, luke shaw is an example, he's a wrong'un.

he's better quality than championship level but I don't know how he'll cut it at a higher level.

I’d quite happily swap Onomah for Grealish and pay some money for Grealish too. Definitely think thee better and most useful player for us would be Grealish. I’m not saying Onomah is a Bad player but I don’t think we actually need him.

Onomah came on for the last 15 minutes and there was a dramatic uplift in urgency and quality with the ball. It was the moment Villa finally started making things happen (albeit in vain).
I’ve got to give it to you, you stick to your guns. He was on for 15 minutes and didn’t really do much no matter what generic descriptions you come up with, and like I say Grealish was star man who had been on the pitch all game. So Onomah wasn’t better than Grealish, he wasn’t even close....

I’d quite happily swap Onomah for Grealish and pay some money for Grealish too. Definitely think thee better and most useful player for us would be Grealish. I’m not saying Onomah is a Bad player but I don’t think we actually need him.

We need a Dembele-esque CM heir much more than we need a 6th choice AM.

Onomah has a much higher ceiling than Grealish and I'm sure will have a much more successful career

We need a Dembele-esque CM heir much more than we need a 6th choice AM.

Onomah has a much higher ceiling than Grealish and I'm sure will have a much more successful career

I never ever understand the talk about having a higher ceiling as the only time that’s factually based is when your painting one...

Grealish I agree has put deminstrated much more than Onomah but they do play different roles and are at a different level of experience (In Grealish s favour)

£40m would be crazy imo. That’s nearly half of what people are saying Bale would go for.

Even £20m is risky.

I liked Grealish when he was really on form for a few months in the prem. But not sure he’s shown enough consistency, fitness or desire for that money.

<£20m do it. Otherwise he can sit next to Ross Barkley for the next couple years.
Cant expect consistency from younger ones. Potential abd attitude are probably what's assessable. The rest is always a gamble. Just like dating.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

Opinions, but i expect the opposite. I think onomah isnt bold enough to take risks, and it will limit his development. I think grealish will get much better under Poch, however not sure about

15-20 is about right, 40 is crazy and wont happen

his attitude.
If Poch wants him and it’s 15m fair enough.

The 40m being talked about a few days ago is crazy though.
I don't think long term Grealish will go on to have better career than Onomah. I just hope we are not going to sell Onomah and buy Greaslish. It would make no sense

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

So how many people have watched this guy more than the 1 game he done well in? Seems everyone is over hyping the boy after 1 game.

When i was looking at the Villa forum a few months back they were calling this kid not good enough.

Back