• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Graham Potter

We have to get this guy in, no matter the result today he just plays it right and has his teams punching well above their weight.

It was the perfect Levy appointment, I can’t believe it wasn’t done in May.

I honestly think his biggest issue is that he is English.

Because to me he is a carbon copy of Poch at Southampton. Going back to Poch would be wrong move, he wants big name signings and does trust youth and from what I have seen of PSG his tactics are muddled.

Potter is the man.

It was reported like that in the Telegraph this week but I don’t believe that for a second. It was a hatchet piece on Levy, basically saying no one would want to work for him.

Don't know if he would come mid season. Man U might go for him in the summer, so he might wait it out.

Man U would be mental if they didn’t go for Conte tonight!

I’ve been expecting Man U to go for Conte since the end of last season. Can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet and I see his odds are currently 18-1! I can’t understand what’s going on there.

I’ve been expecting Man U to go for Conte since the end of last season. Can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet and I see his odds are currently 18-1! I can’t understand what’s going on there.
Man U are a buggers muddle. Their spending power is being squandered.
The playing side is run like old boys association

Back