• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gotze???

Nah too far from home and I'm not sure he would be able to get his regular supply of kochwurst, laugenbrezel and schwarzwalder kirschtorte.
He's OK for kochwurst
CaAMZ3iUkAAHvH4%20(1).jpg

People here must think we're at the same level as Barcelona or Bayern. Can't understand otherwise why someone would be so negative of the prospect of such a talented player joining our club. He's realistically out of our league anyway but this thread is a very weird read IMO
I have read nothing to suggest he's in fact such a fat lazy bastard as some people here suggest, is there really anything in that other than the fact he has a chubby face and things didn't quite worked out for him in Bayern?

When we are in a position to have choices like that I'll let you know. I'm just sad that many of the people still cant see we need quality players and only believe what they read or make judgements based on player build. Capoue looked a big strong athletic player maybe we should sign him.

I think that everyone is just guessing at the moment. Us and Dortmund have been mentioned so the assorted media and self appointed ITKs are just going with Heads - Dortmund, Tails - Tottenham.

I expect other clubs in England, Italy and even possibly Spain to come into the equation in the next week or two.

I think he needs to think about his move carefully and he will.

I like the player and undoubted talent but the facts are he did not kick on in his last move and that move was set up perfect for him really. So he needs to decide what he wants, big club move on the back of his recent failure or does he go for a Spurs and become a number one man and show heart like he did at Dortmund

I think he needs to think about his move carefully and he will.

I like the player and undoubted talent but the facts are he did not kick on in his last move and that move was set up perfect for him really. So he needs to decide what he wants, big club move on the back of his recent failure or does he go for a Spurs and become a number one man and show heart like he did at Dortmund
He has a LONG way to go before he becomes 'a number one man' at our club. He has talent, but he wouldn't come in and be ahead of Eriksen or even Alli and Lamella arguably. I'd like him to come but it certainly wouldn't be a big fish in a small pond type scenario....

He has a LONG way to go before he becomes 'a number one man' at our club. He has talent, but he wouldn't come in and be ahead of Eriksen or even Alli and Lamella arguably. I'd like him to come but it certainly wouldn't be a big fish in a small pond type scenario....

I agree but thats in your and my mind, he is a footballer and his ego will say otherwise.

I don't believe he has as many top level options as many will think

I agree but thats in your and my mind, he is a footballer and his ego will say otherwise.

I don't believe he has as many top level options as many will think
I hope he has an ego, top footballers need to.

But I don't believe for a second he thinks he'd just turn up at us and be the main player, players are aware of us in Europe and he would know we have some big players here ego or not...

I think he would be personally.
I think he COULD.... But he would have to prove himself to do so.

If we could pick three from four of Eriksen, Alli, Lamela and Gotze that would be fantastic, with extra cover coming from Son. We also have to consider the fact that Eriksen is now into the last 2 years of his contract. So if he doesn't sign a new one before the start of the season then we will probably have to think about selling him or risk his value dropping by a very significant amount.

Back