• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

'N-Koudou dou dou dou, push him over and take wallet from Levy, N-Koudou dou dou dou will he play behind the striker in the three? Would it be left? Would it be right? What could this possibly mean for Njie. Come and like this post every night! or their will be a new one every week!

This one really flew in under the radar. Good job Naija for getting the thread up before he has signed :D

Reports are saying it's 99% done, with Poch making a call to the player and convincing him to come. I'll be interested to see how we line up with him as I don't see him putting any immediate pressure on Eriksen/Alli/Lamela straight away.

This one really flew in under the radar. Good job Naija for getting the thread up before he has signed :D

Reports are saying it's 99% done, with Poch making a call to the player and convincing him to come. I'll be interested to see how we line up with him as I don't see him putting any immediate pressure on Eriksen/Alli/Lamela straight away.

Well it is a squad game, I think it will soon be a battle to just get a place on the bench which is the way it should be. He reminds me of Clinton.

You may be right about him not putting immediate pressure on those 3 but I would suggest this time last year you probably said the same thing about Alli. I guess all that matters is that when you get your chance that you take it

I hope we keep Clinton anyway. Seems like GKN plays as a winger and not as a striker, while Njie can do both. And, I don't know anything about this guy but I think Njie showed glimpses of potential last year.

Had Clinton played during pre season

This lad GKN looks like a cheaper and better Yannick Bolaise. However Ligue 1 is a very inferior league

Anyone know if this chap can speak English? Think we've been good with that in all our signings under Poch as the players have adapted quickly.

Also...hope Clinton is not going the other way, if only because it's almost like a failure of policy if we've not been successful with a player after one year...its like we made a bad move and need to correct our mistake. From what I saw of Clinton, he fitted in well to the squad and always worked extremely hard on the pitch when he had a chance. Obviously he was injured and any rawness he had we would have seen before he signed, so I'm hopeful we still have a plan for him.

Also...hope Clinton is not going the other way, if only because it's almost like a failure of policy if we've not been successful with a player after one year...its like we made a bad move and need to correct our mistake. From what I saw of Clinton, he fitted in well to the squad and always worked extremely hard on the pitch when he had a chance. Obviously he was injured and any rawness he had we would have seen before he signed, so I'm hopeful we still have a plan for him.

Like Stambouli and Fazio?

I think Son might turn out to be a mistake too but Levy will find it difficult to take a loss on him after 1 year.

Like Stambouli and Fazio?

I think Son might turn out to be a mistake too but Levy will find it difficult to take a loss on him after 1 year.
Yes fair enough, and maybe it's a good sign that we are ruthless and have back ups when people don't perform. We'll see. Just seems a bit unfair in clinton's case as he was injured for half the season.

Son won't be a mistake imo unless his condition keeps flaring up. Before it did, he was looking like a great acquisition and I still think he's best suited to playing behind the frontman just like Alli does.

Looks physically weak. Another one in need of hitting the same gym that Lamela went to. I dont think we need him. We need a playmaker not another winger.

Looks physically weak. Another one in need of hitting the same gym that Lamela went to. I dont think we need him. We need a playmaker not another winger.

Eh? How does he look 'physically weak'?
He certainly seems very pacy, which we are in desperate need of imo..

Eh? How does he look 'physically weak'?
He certainly seems very pacy, which we are in desperate need of imo..

Watched the video. He got some shoves and was easily off balance. That was in Ligue Un. I cant imagine what a shove in the EPL would do to him.

'N-Koudou dou dou dou, push him over and take wallet from Levy, N-Koudou dou dou dou will he play behind the striker in the three? Would it be left? Would it be right? What could this possibly mean for Njie. Come and like this post every night! or their will be a new one every week!
3872415.jpg

Back