• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good riddance to 2020

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Just opened a lovely juicy IPA. Will probably watch a movie while I wait for 2020 to fudge off. The city I live in has cancelled New Years Eve celebrations and told people to stay at home as covid numbers are on the rise, though quite a few clearly don't give a fudge and are having parties anyway.

Happy new year one and all. Thanks for your company through 2020.

This site has been pretty important in helping to get me reasonably happily through what has been a bricky year for us all - so particular thanks to @scaramanga and the mods.

Last edited:
2020 was perhaps the greatest year of my life.

My Parkinson's has regressed though sadly not disappeared. My relationship with my wife and son is stronger then ever. I got hit on twice by women 30 years my junior. My investments have given me such great returns it is frankly disbelieving. I now thankfully live in a democratic country.

Hopefully next year is as good as this one. Maybe also hope my pear and cherry trees fruit. Would also be great not to be in a hospital in China or Worthing like this year and also hope Mourinho plays more attacking football.

Currently pretty tipsy on the Scotch, a thank fcuking GHod were free party with a couple of select friends.

Happy new year all.

2020 was a great year on a personal level too. Met the love of my life, moved in together, started a new business and finally started recording music again.

Also, posted this on my socials which upset a lot of people, so probably the highlight.

Attachments

• IMG_8453.mp4
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
Happy new year all.

2020 was a great year on a personal level too. Met the love of my life, moved in together, started a new business and finally started recording music again.

Also, posted this on my socials which upset a lot of people, so probably the highlight.

Nice! Congrats! :) would love to hear your music if you upload it anywhere.

Back