• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good news story

this is effectively the start of 90% of pandemic novels

the problem with fudging with nature is that it fudges back harder

The thing is there only getting rid of the ones that bite humans and cause diseases.

More people die of diseases related to mosquitoes then have from covid19

ImaginaryIllegalEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

It's a very good thing that he is doing and fair play he is trying to help kids otherwise disadvantaged and clearly doing a great job of it.
But it still implies it's his connections that are helping the pupils along. It's great those kids are getting that benefit and I don't begrudge them it in any way, but how does that same opportunity get replicated for all sixth form students who don't have head teachers with the "corporate network" to tap into?

Reactions: DTA
It's a very good thing that he is doing and fair play he is trying to help kids otherwise disadvantaged and clearly doing a great job of it.
But it still implies it's his connections that are helping the pupils along. It's great those kids are getting that benefit and I don't begrudge them it in any way, but how does that same opportunity get replicated for all sixth form students who don't have head teachers with the "corporate network" to tap into?

Well if I was in government. I would be hiring him to try to make that happen up and down the country.

Back