• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

A golf cart would give an unfair advantage. For example the 8th at Augusta is a long right to left uphill dogleg, then the 9th is a steeply uphill par four. By the time players are playing their 2nd shots on 9th their legs will be feeling it a bit, but in a golf cart there is no drain on energy levels.

Think this could be a very wide open Masters, it's wet so will be playing long but the scoring should be good due to softer greens

I'm going Team Mullet tonight !!
I fancy SS will not deal with the pressure, his stock shot is a fade and he keeps pulling it

Tiger King looks like he’s going to take his caddy into the locker room and murder him with a 5 iron after dropping that one into the water.

Nice looking track. Where is it? Whadja shoot?
https://www.toothillgolfclub.co.uk/
Don't really score when I'm playing on my own as I'm playing a few balls
Had 2 birdies and a decent amount of pars
Have found though that using my new irons first the 1st time on the course I'm 1 - 1 1/2 clubs longer with my new one's which made a huge difference on some approach shots
Was hitting in 7's & 8's instead of 5's and 6's

Last edited:
Your pics are better than those on the club website.

I love getting out on my own. Not anti-social or anything, but enjoy that solo time to really indulge myself in repeating a few shots just to get the club selection and line just right.

Most of my golfing is done 250 or so kms north of Toronto, in the Haliburton Highlands, were we spend much of summer at our cottage. Two good 18 hole layouts - Blairhampton and Pinestone Resort - and one fun 9-hole course - Gull River GC - within 25 minute drives. Some rugged terrain in the area so lots of challenging shots to be made and some good design has gone into these layouts.

First game at a proper course tomorrow in over two years, spent most of today watching a series of YouTube videos on the random golfer. Breaking pinehurst no2 and breaking sawgrass. Eric anders lang.
Great vids that have got me enthusiastic about golf for the first time in ages.

So these players that leave the PGA Tour. to play in the new LIV Series one.. Will they be banned from playing in the majors and the Ryder Cup or is it just a threat and they will still be able to play in those?

So these players that leave the PGA Tour. to play in the new LIV Series one.. Will they be banned from playing in the majors and the Ryder Cup or is it just a threat and they will still be able to play in those?
No they can't play in them until they rejoin the Tour

Read an article on the BBC website yesterday, kevin na a third rate player, 37 million dollars in prize money, and he's jacked in the pga for a bigger pay day.
That's a sick joke, i refuse to watch the mens pro game now. I'll stick to the women or the seniors.
£500 for a driver and almost £200 per iron, fudging greedy clams, golf is fudged.

Mickelson given $200m to join the LIV and the rumour I read was that they offered Woods $500m and he said no
Woods is done, he's getting rolled out for the masters and the open because they are relatively easy walking courses.
PGA and U S open courses would cripple him. Unlike the PGA and the R&A who are determined to squeeze every buck they can from his appearance and will be prepared to manage his appearances, the Saudis will want maximum exposure from him, especially for £500m, so no cutting tournaments.
Phil probably has some gambling debts to pay off.

Back