• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

I think the course plays too easy and the fields to strong for this to be just his tournament. Its like people saying it was Rory's Masters....hype train

I enjoyed the Champions Challenge that was on BBC2, they wheeled out a whole reem of ex champions, was nice to watch

So much great scoring today, the front nine is playing a piece of tinkle to these guys

Am looking forward to tomorrow with the forecast torrential rain and gales coming in

7 players joint 1st currently, going to be a cracker to watch it unfold

Irish amateur is leading at -10, what a story

BBC's coverage starts at 1.45pm today, no wonder they lose everything about time we stopped having to fund this dinosaur

Birdie central yesterday, shame McIlroy wasn't there. With his iron play he could have really let loose. Cracking final round in store. Supposed to be getting windier the later the day goes on, few people 4/5 shots back might be able to make some inroads.

I wouldn't mind Garcia winning, always been a good links player and enjoyed watching him. Dunne winning would be amazing, failing that one of the Brits but I think they are more consistent on this course rather than having ability to shoot a 64/65 which I think will be needed.

Some fantastic scoring already on the course, but we don't get to see any of it until 1.45pm, cheers for that BBC

Playoff Leishman, Johnson & Ooooost

The Ooooosst has played 17 and 18 brilliantly, I fancy him now as he has momentum

I never did like Zach Johnson

First it was the sunglasses

Then his Biblical references

Then his thinning hair, just shave it man

Shame one of the Brits couldn't do it again, I wanted Leishmann to win because he has a gut and looks like he couldn't run 400 yards if his life depended on it

Back