• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Great victory, well done the women.
Great victory, and well done kang and lexi, acting with grace despite being on the losing side.
As a golfer of over 40 years I've really fallen out of love with game, but i do enjoy the women's game. All the drama but much less faff and bs.

Received over £500 as a leaving gift from my old company
Am off to get fitted for a new 3 & 5 wood at lunchtime, probably Ping to go with my Driver

Good fitting
3 wood was going 240, 25 yards further than my old Titleist and the 3 hybrid is instead of a 5 wood that was going 225 far further than my old 5 wood
They sit lovely and go like rockets off the club face

Attachments

• D2E4DD19-A79A-4353-B18F-ED141A1651EB.jpeg
    D2E4DD19-A79A-4353-B18F-ED141A1651EB.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 11
Good fitting
3 wood was going 240, 25 yards further than my old Titleist and the 3 hybrid is instead of a 5 wood that was going 225 far further than my old 5 wood
They sit lovely and go like rockets off the club face
1st hit over the range with them today
Wowzers !!! I like them a lot
Am playing tomorrow morning so see what they are like on the course

Golf was lovely this morning
The new Ping’s are insane, course was a lot easier when playing every hole from 25 yards minimum further up the fairway
I missed 3 fairways too

975F51A6-77EC-4FAE-A8F8-C11E4C39B359.jpeg 9EB4CEB3-C5C2-4BF1-8612-BC0AFF915549.jpeg 6EEEF51A-DA09-4C0B-9B50-7FCCAF495758.jpeg

I think there was a major at Whistling Straits a couple of years back, looks a really nice course. More like a links.

Thats as about as weak a team as i can remember.
Casey, mcilroy and westwood, bloody hell.
How has lowry needed a captains pick?
Where's rose?
Something must be wrong with the selection process.
Not paid much attention to golf over last few years, but holy moly for me that team is onto a thrashing.

Not a lot of form in that lot either. Jon Rahm has been performing pretty consistently but the rest have been a bit hit and miss.

The ladies have given hope tho that you never know. On paper tho should be a comfortable U.S win.

Not a lot of form in that lot either. Jon Rahm has been performing pretty consistently but the rest have been a bit hit and miss.

The ladies have given hope tho that you never know. On paper tho should be a comfortable U.S win.

I predict just know that casey and Westwood won't get more than two points between and Europe will be doing well to get to 9 points.
Thats an horrendous team.

I think there was a major at Whistling Straits a couple of years back, looks a really nice course. More like a links.
Yep, not one you can stand and just whack it as far as you can so won't suit the yanks that much

Europe have missed a trick but not having 6 automatics and 6 picks like the US

I absolutely love the Ryder Cup but yeah.... I don't fancy our chances much. The US team is stacked while many of ours are in poor form. I can't see many points from Westwood, Poulter, Fitzpatrick and Hatton to name a few...

I have been known to be wrong before though, so I live in hope.

Back