• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

We had an English winner in the Women's British Open today, Georgia Hall she played fantastic

Meanwhile DJ is on one in the US

upload_2018-8-5_20-14-50.png

DkQQhI7W0AA-W6y.jpg

My pal putting on our golf day today
Never seen rain like it, we couldnt finish the round, the most holes anybody played was 6

PGA should be good later, well it would be if it was on a normal TV channel. Must say the general US courses produce low rounds but aren't that exciting to watch, very short rough makes it so much easy for long hitters. Fewer and fewer thinking courses around nowadays.

I finally did it, I broke 80 on Sunday! +3 after 13 holes, then came an errand tee shot and lost ball, which led to my only double for the day. Bogeyed 16,17 and 18 for a 79.
Only 6 GIRs, 4 of those from hitting all par 3s. 28 putts.

That's just rubbing my 79 in my face. I can meet him half way and agree on a 69. I like his style, he doesn't fuss around.

Jesus, you have to be effing silly to pay to watch that................sorry but they ain't ven the two best int he world anymore

Jesus, you have to be effing silly to pay to watch that................sorry but they ain't ven the two best int he world anymore

I'd gladly pay a few bucks to watch them play up close, but not on PPV. They may not be the ranked as the two best players, but they're certainly the biggest names on tour and still have the X factor when it comes to putting asses in the seats.

I'd gladly pay a few bucks to watch them play up close, but not on PPV. They may not be the ranked as the two best players, but they're certainly the biggest names on tour and still have the X factor when it comes to putting asses in the seats.

Maybe, Maybe not.

I am not convinced on it TBH

Uhm...yes. What? I have no idea what your replies mean. Maybe I would pay or maybe they're not the biggest crowd pullers?

So we have our 8 confirmed for the Ryder Cup

upload_2018-9-2_18-45-46.png

Who are the 4 wild cards then ?

Stenson
Garcia
Poulter
Casey
Rafa Cabrera Bello ?

We have a few rookies so maybe some experience is needed

So we have our 8 confirmed for the Ryder Cup

View attachment 4953

Who are the 4 wild cards then ?

Stenson
Garcia
Poulter
Casey
Rafa Cabrera Bello ?

We have a few rookies so maybe some experience is needed

I'd have Stenson, Cabrera Bello and Pieters as 3 of them. Then likely Poulter as Garcia has been terrible this year though both have good ryder cup records.

Back