• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Nice one Rocky. You should have played the 10th and then erased the 1st from your card.

I took my 5 year old to the driving range for the first time today. He is not a good caddy and barely knew anything about the sport. Kids today, wouldn't know a sand wedge from a Driver.

Anyone else think Rahm looks like Mr incredible?
Got him £2e/w at 18/1.

Nice win Marky
Had a guy join my flight playing in Turkey this February, looked just like Rahm. Same frame, clothes, scruffy beard look. He came late and walked straight on the tee without saying hello.

I actually thought it was him until he took a swing with his driver what looked like he was killing a snake with an axe. He walked off after 9, hardly got the ball airborne once.

Good fun watching the Masters tonight, even if Rory did his best to bring my mood down. His putter shatters his confidence from tee to green as well. That eagle put early on was brutal for him.

Had a guy join my flight playing in Turkey this February, looked just like Rahm. Same frame, clothes, scruffy beard look. He came late and walked straight on the tee without saying hello.

I actually thought it was him until he took a swing with his driver what looked like he was killing a snake with an axe. He walked off after 9, hardly got the ball airborne once.

Good fun watching the Masters tonight, even if Rory did his best to bring my mood down. His putter shatters his confidence from tee to green as well. That eagle put early on was brutal for him.
Yea if he gets that down on the second I think it’s a completely different round for Rory and for Reed.

Spieth’s round was amazing though, absolute champion that guy!

Rahm’s day will come he is still early 20s

Reed kept it together better than a thought

Rory was rory unfortunately

Credit to Smith another one for the future and Spieth was incr3dible

Back