• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

Very disappointed in Adam Scott and ****ed off with SS for showing every Woods shot yet I've seen Scott putt once in the hour I've been watching!!!!

Erik do you think Scott still as a chance?

Very disappointed in Adam Scott and ****ed off with SS for showing every Woods shot yet I've seen Scott putt once in the hour I've been watching!!!!

Erik do you think Scott still as a chance?

No. If you look at Scott, he only wins when no one else plays exceptionally. He wins a lot in the lesser events. He won the masters, but i dont recall anyone matching him. Look at the open, bottled it. Unfortunately unless he is playing at 100%, he wont win.

The course is wet and playing long again today, 8 hours of coverage has started now on SS, wahooooooooooooooo

BusYheTCcAE8-tT.jpg

What do you reckon it will just go on later?

They said there is 2 hours of light after the play will scheduled to end so possibly it could get done, the greens will be fine it will be the sodden fairways that is the issue as its not pick wipe and place, lots of mud balls ahead

Back underway but providing it doesn't go to a playoff it's going to be nearly 2am before it finishes.

The fairways are supposedly fine again but the rough is a nightmare.

I know Sky don't control the coverage but this channel hasn't shown ONE single shot of Adam Scott all night! Really frustrating when you have a 2 ball bet on!!

Mcilroy with a magnificent 2nd shot on the 10th I think to tap on for an eagle. What a shot!

Back