• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Goalkeeper situation

Never rated Krul to be fair

We should sign Sczezny just to tinkle the scum off. Then have someone pop him in training and loan him our to Yeovil Town

Gomes is done at the club, at the very least as long as Harry is here. Dropping Gomes for Friedel to try to rebuild Gomes' confidence I could see. Dropping Gomes from first choice to third choice to me means that his days are over.

Friedel has at least one more good season in him. Cudicini can be a backup goalie for at least that, possibly another couple of seasons.

We need to be looking for a new goalie, hot young hotshot or experienced pro, doesn't really matter. We need to be looking for someone who can replace Friedel and if we find that player for the right price he should be signed immediately.

I would say for sure. Gone for an op today out for 4-6 weeks. Wont see him again in a Spurs shirt.

Such a shame, many moments of brilliance mixed in with a few too many moments of madness. For all his super shot-stopping ability, I think there was always that feeling a f#ck-up was just around the corner

I would say for sure. Gone for an op today out for 4-6 weeks. Wont see him again in a Spurs shirt.

Such a shame, many moments of brilliance mixed in with a few too many moments of madness. For all his super shot-stopping ability, I think there was always that feeling a f#ck-up was just around the corner

In our CL qualification season Gomes was arguably the best goalkeeper in the league.
Has all the tools except the most important one.

f#ck-up at every corner last season.

Strange how he went from being a crucial player in the year we finished 4th to being the main reason why we DIDN'T the next year.
I do not remember a single major error that year?
All about confidence, surely.

What ever happens, I think we need either a) a premiership proven keeper (and if harry is in charge thats what we will get) or b) someone who is used to dealing with crosses.

Looking at Gomes early days and De Gea for Utd, I think this is a very important attribute for a keeper in Prem

f#ck-up at every corner last season.

Strange how he went from being a crucial player in the year we finished 4th to being the main reason why we DIDN'T the next year.
I do not remember a single major error that year?
All about confidence, surely.

And our defence is doing it this season so i call that even ;)

Back