• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Prediction League

0 - 1 - 2

What comes next? Doesn't matter, you won't need it anyway. Think you got what it takes to outpredict me? Have a go at the prediction league. The new season is only hours away and every game counts as long as you take them one at a time.

Turns out none us knows any better than the twunt :lol: Big fat zeros all around for the first game.

Considering I wasn't far of the top last season having missed the first 4 weeks, I'm looking good to run away with it this season

w1z2Lug.png

have a word you lot, all being out performed by Sir Twunt himself :eek:

I think I've figured it out. This week I had Spurs, Liverpool and United to win and Villa to scrape a draw against the scum.

WTF is wrong with you people?

Lawro is winning the prediction comp!

I suggest Lawro avatars for everyone that get beaten by him this season.

At least we're in the game.

Armchair fans....Pffft.
I create the framework in which these predictions are made. It would be nothing short of improper if I were to join in.

It would be like the FA having a football team competing in the PL.

They'd probably get beaten by Lawro too ;)

Back