• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

glory-glory Prediction League

scaramanga

Paul Miller
Staff member
I'm currently trialling some software that enables us to have a prediction league as part of our site. Please test it and enter the competition if you're interested.

The link is on the tabs at the top - for those of you struggling to understand "tabs" and "top" the link is here:
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/vbsoccer.php

Winner for the season gets the eternal respect of their peers (maybe) and a load of reputation points (if I can work out a way of adding them without hitting a button 1000 times).

I'm currently trialling some software that enables us to have a prediction league as part of our site. Please test it and enter the competition if you're interested.

The link is on the tabs at the top - for those of you struggling to understand "tabs" and "top" the link is here:
http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/vbsoccer.php

Winner for the season gets the eternal respect of their peers (maybe) and a load of reputation points (if I can work out a way of adding them without hitting a button 1000 times).

Sorry, "link" ??? :-k

I think it's a very good idea, unforunately I'll be at university next year and wouldn't be able to guarantee my partcipation every week so I'll give it a miss. Still, great idea for the many on this forum who will be interested. And will be nice to see a comparison to Mark Larewnson's!

I think it's a very good idea, unforunately I'll be at university next year and wouldn't be able to guarantee my partcipation every week so I'll give it a miss. Still, great idea for the many on this forum who will be interested. And will be nice to see a comparison to Mark Larewnson's!

I'm pretty sure you can add you predictions in advance.

Ok hopefully done. Thanks for setting this up.
Have chosen PL only, will this affect my ranking or are you doing each country separately ?

This is great thanks mate. More of a lurker than a poster but can't wait to emerge as the dark horse prediction champion

We need a midfield player with vision....

where do we get him.....I dont know..I'll leave that to those who have more knowledge of World players!

any thoughts.................?

CoySpurs.....................................

Just stuck 10p on with Bet365 on all my selections to see what price if get.

12,000,000,000 - 1!

Will only pay out £1m though.

Does it matter if I miss first week? I'm without laptop so can't play.

Not at all - we're not playing for keeps. If it doesn't already do it, I'll try to sort out a 'points per prediction' as well for those of us with less time on our hands.

Would it be possible to add a fake user called, say, "The Twunt", and have Lawrinson's predictions to see how he shapes up against GG?

Back