• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Fantasy Footie - via PL

Whiffler

Jermaine Jenas
Haven't found anything else, so created the following.

310732-223505 Glory Glory Premier League

310732-223522 Glory Glory head to head

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Premier league uses your weekly scores, running totals decide table position.

Head to Head sets up fixtures betwen participating teams, using same weekly scores. Table goes on points as per usual (3pts per win etc).

Set up your team, all is provisional until hour prior to 1st match to allow for player moves. I have a right load of cheap rubbish thus far with lots of dosh in hand.

Enjoy

I'm in. Gonna continue in the path of previous years, meaning I never have players from United or Liverpool in my team.

25 in the league

18 in the head to head

No cost, no extra admin other than picking it as an extra league.

Roll up, roll up !

I've broken the rules with my team. Maybe that makes me a Glory Hunter but trust me, you'll still find me far, far, away from the glory at the end of the season. I have Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U players and only Chadli for us. Still, I'm in!

Bit of a latecomer. Just joined.

My original team name 'Real MadYid' was deemed offensive, so as an act of protest I have left my name as they corrected it: 'CHANGE NAME'.

COYCN

My form in this is quickly gathering pace. I started slow but, this week in going to have an 80+ points weekend by the looks of things.

I always do a team and always forget about it, currently bottom and always seems the players i put in do brick. Had Fabregas, Terry and Hazard and have now removed them so expect Chelsea to start picking up results and these players having a good season from now.

A number of the expensive 'bankers' have flopped so far. Hazard is among mine who I've dropped.

There are some inexpensive players doing well, and I've still a few million in the bank for when Aguerro comes back on form. In the meantime I'll struggle on with Kane, Yardy and Lukaku up front.

Putting Costa and Fabregas back into my team for this Sunday. Also still got Hazard so hopefully they flip again.

I am taking full credit for Chelsea's start to the season.

Just in case anyone's forgotten, there are three bonus features this year, but you can only use one per week

Play bench - effectively all 15 players score that week

all out attack - 2-5-3 formation

captain scores triple (rather than double)

Only fair that no-one loses them by non use with 5 GW to go.

Closing for this week 60mins before 1st match KO ....... so 11:45 Sat ?

Can't believe I forgot to join this league - I have now and gone straight into 2nd place! Triple Aguero captain last week was a boon

As a Spurs supporter, you get entered into the league of like-minded entrants.

I was 27,000th, but had to search to find how many were in it. Turns out I'm about half way - leaders are 2100 pts+, but last place is some herbert with -586 points. yes, minus !

I suspected he had become disillusioned and was trying to make a point .... or not. Checking his team he had transferred 15 players, losing 56 points that week. All were red-tagged, meaning they were banned or injured or suchlike.

A bid odd, but hats off to his commitment.

And the winners:

Glory Glory Premier League (45 entrants - I was 26th)

1st ... MDHs Men .... 2,213
2nd ... ABCDE FC ..... 2,178
3rd ... Celtic Spurs .. 2,169

Wooden Spoon :- The Goblins ... 1,268​

Glory Glory Head to Head league (26 entrants - I was 13th)

1st ... ABCDE FC .................. 81 pts ..... 2,178 pts
2nd ... YouwishYouWereHere ... 76 pts ..... 1,936 pts
3rd ... LevyLateNightSpecial .... 67 pts ..... 1,933 pts

Wooden Spoon :- Sumax .. 43 pts ..... 1,821 pts​

Back