• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Glory Glory Awards - The Results

WookieD

Didier Zokora
I won the lot

Prove me wrong.... Mwahahahaha

YEAR OF THE WOOKIE, you love me, you really love me.

Scara gets best mod for spending lots of his hard earnt fun dollars on a new box. Let us know when we can donate again mate.

Has Arcy been on here yet? Definitely been on my refugee camp (bluemoon) once, I'm still waiting for the glorious awards ceremony.

Long time no see Wooks!

Cheers blue, you too. I've had a four day nose bleed and found myself staring at the walls. All very odd.

GGgate: The thick plottens.

I'm sensing a scandal of Watergate proportions here...

Arcy's gone missing-not reregistered.

The results were late despite votes being cast in a timely manner.

The board crashes and everything is lost

Hmmmmm.

One saving grace is that at least Mossad won't get the blame for this-they're on our side. :eek:

P.S. I know Arcy's not that computer literate, I wonder if he's refreshed his browser since the site crashed. :p

Last edited:
The REAL conspiracy here is that Scaramanga wanted to win best avatar, and since he has the only one on this new board, he wins by default :D

Is there a possibility that the old forum is cached on someone's computer? I know the chances of that are unlikely because of frequent trips to the Vice Den necessitating various cleaning-up activities... just a thought.

AND I just found this by searching google: cached glory glory awards 2011
I'm sure if you guys try googling each page, you can retrieve all the informations therein.

Last edited:
The REAL conspiracy here is that Scaramanga wanted to win best avatar, and since he has the only one on this new board, he wins by default :D

Is there a possibility that the old forum is cached on someone's computer? I know the chances of that are unlikely because of frequent trips to the Vice Den necessitating various cleaning-up activities... just a thought.

AND I just found this by searching google: cached glory glory awards 2011
I'm sure if you guys try googling each page, you can retrieve all the informations therein.

I have unilaterally decided in Arcy's absence, the fact mine was the second post in the thread after Arcy started it and that no-one really gives a monkey's (Jon, that is not a hint or come on) that my votes should become the official poll results.

Glory-Glory Awards 2011

- Favourite Poster: Wookie, ETP, African, Paxton Wolf, Mumorn, NayimFTHL, Crawley, Yiddo2786, Wriggly, Billyiddo, Polish Shop, Papercut, Diego, Statto, Nutter, Dayo, Marky, Charliedup21.

- Best Randomite:
Chich

- The Buster and Rosie award of unconditional support / Most balanced SNV contributor: jimmyb

- Would Most Like to see replace Arry: Don't want Harry to go but if and when he does I hope Danny has Guus on speed dial.

- Would most like to buy a pint: I'm only a poor little Yiddo, I stand at the back of The Shelf, When I go to the bar for a lager, I only by one for myself.

- Best Mod:
They all do a great job, unable to choose.

- Funniest Poster: Well Mick was the last one to make me spit all over my screen so it has to go to him

- The Kyle Walker Award of Remarkable Improvement in Post Quality:
KD, he's matured

- Biggest Bozo / Troll: They know who they are

- Most Likely to be Jude Law Award: PLJ

- Most likely to be a serial killer:
It has to be Chich

- The Leeds Spur Award for impeccable use of internet links to prove a point: Joe

- Most missed Poster / The Jenas Trophy:
Paxton Sprout

- Biggest Hater:
Gutter Boy

- Biggest Attention Seeker / Presented by Southstand1882: Looks like he'll be giving himself one (fnaar fnaar) judging by the amount of canvassing he's put in since October SS1882 is the winner

- Most likely to be a Goner:
Leeds Spur-he's talking about emigrating

- Secret Crush: Mr "odd things you find sexy" himself, Chich

- Most likely to stab you in the back:
Brutus

- Board Hero: Arcy for running these despite the abuse he gets! May have to think about this one!

- The Luka Modric Award for continuous positive contribution to the board: DHSF

- The Joe Jordan 'the poster you would least likely want to start a fight with in real life' Award:
Mick

- The Scott Parker Award of Overall Excellence (highest achievement possible):
Steff

The acting returning officer, Mr Robert Mugabe has declared this result official so it stands. Apologies to those in Florida who weren't quite up to pressing the buttons hard enough, but at least you didn't let Bush in this time.

Last edited:
I was busy counting as disaster struck.

Mind you by then Chichester was pretty much in contention for at least 3

Nothing on way-back machine unfortunately

Back