• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Thought he did well to be honest and i believe when/if he gets fully fit and has a run of games he will show what a good player he is.

He’s nothing like what I hoped Lamela would be.

I hoped Lamela would be like Bale.
I had watched a bit of Lamela before he joined and read a few articles so I was aware that at the time he was being moulded moulded into an ACM rather than a flying winger. The expectation was that was where he would end up eventually and in a round about way he has, just not to the standard we have needed over the years.

He’s a fudging joy to watch and he has a bit of a nasty streak. Can leave a foot in and go down like he’s been shot.

Criminally underrated by the media and opposition fans but I’m betting he’ll get momentum behind him, get some attention from Carragher or Neville and people will realise how good he is. Arguably my favourite player at the moment.

Again another great 7 out of 10 from the lad, thats what he does, he is consistent, does his job and does it well.

He is going to be a huge player for us

Back