• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Lamela will pop something in his first meal after training. He ain't giving up a first team spot for a newbie!!!
I wanted us to sign Dybal so we could play all three and have an Argie Bargie plus English team! ha.

-------------------Gazza---------------------
KWP------Foyth----Tanganga-----Rose

-------------Winks--Dier-------------------
Lamela-------Dybala----------Lo Celso

------------------Kane--------------------------

Agreed. Was just interested in the nitty gritty of it all. I am not sure its a good idea to tinkle off PSG though. we have had a few players of them in recent years. At least its all confirmed with the buy option. I would never have wanted us to sign Ceballos who went to the scum on a loan only.

If anything PSG would be tinkled off at Betis wouldn't they, rather than at us? We've benefitted from the deal, but Betis are the ones who have worked around their commitment to PSG.

He seems much more of a deep midfielder than an attacking one from the various videos I've seen - can he play alongside Ndombele in a 4231?

I have wanted him since we were first linked, really excited we got it over the line in a clever way too

Can't wait to see him play

But we don’t own him
But he is on loan
But he is young and not proven
But he hasn’t a great assist record
But his head looks quite square

Or
Hey this lad is on a buy now pay later deal
If he doesn’t perform we can possibly (not seen or read his contract) not buy him
He knows some of the squad already and at 22 has played in 4 countries beforehand
His record as a young player is very very good

Maybe sometimes the positive view may excite us too much but is the right one to take

Well we have a really talented player here.
An entertainer, very much in the mold of Paul Gasgoigne…
I hope he can handle the Premier League. We have not had a player like this since Ginola!
Woah woah woah there Lesley! DO NOT mention that GHod until we have seen him play for a few games. Firstly he is no where near as handsome as David and his hair is average. Also, he is very one footed, whereas my sex GHod was equally both footed. Thirdly, Lo Celso doesnt smoke, whereas my beautiful maestro was so cool he smoked his Gauloises whilst also modelling for top fashion brands.

Just look at my profile pic and if you do not get lost in the magnificent strapping body that is on sight then I dont know what else to say.

So i have not seen this guy play, going by what others have said. What type of player is he? Where does he play in the midfield and who would be his rival(s) for a place in the starting line up?

He seems much more of a deep midfielder than an attacking one from the various videos I've seen - can he play alongside Ndombele in a 4231?

Remember when we sold Modric and got in Dembele. People were convinced that Dembele was gonna be ball playing central midfielder because the heard the phrase 'Modric replacement'.

It's the same with our 'Eriksen replacement'

Back