• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Surely they will cave at that price, they aren't exactly one of the Spanish powerhouses and that money would help them a lot

Depends, if they sniff a bidding war the smart thing to do would be to sit back and wait.

They paid €25m for him I think, not sure if there is any sell on involved as well - so they stand to make a tidy profit...

Depends, if they sniff a bidding war the smart thing to do would be to sit back and wait.

They paid €25m for him I think, not sure if there is any sell on involved as well - so they stand to make a tidy profit...

Daniel likes to have the agreement sown up with the player before he bids, especially if there is other interested parties.

Helps limit the selling clubs hand if the player says I only want to join Tottenham.

Might seem implausible with the other wealthy and attractive clubs interested, but we have seen it many times before.

Daniel likes to have the agreement sown up with the player before he bids, especially if there is other interested parties.

Helps limit the selling clubs hand if the player says I only want to join Tottenham.

Might seem implausible with the other wealthy and attractive clubs interested, but we have seen it many times before.

You can't negotiate with the player without the selling club's permission

We're not Real Madrid. I'm sure that sounding out goes on but it is ridiculous to say that we like to have everything agreed before we put in a bid. We'd be reported for tapping up.
Out of interest does the "Tapping up rule" only apply to speaking to the player or to his agent as well?

It mush be nearly impossible to prove that you have tapped up via an agent, especially a "super agent", unless a footballer explicitly comes out and says he is being tapped up then the agent and club should be able to cover their tracks

It would certainly be difficult. We are getting sidelined though, @AjaxDeSuperYids made a statement the way the club operates without any evidence to support it.

There's been several reports that we've offer ndombe a good offer, we can't have done that without the blessing of his club.

Back