• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Son didn't struggle Poch just didn't believe in him. Toby came in and was up to speed immediately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Son didn't struggle Poch just didn't believe in him.

Toby came in and was up to speed immediately.

Maybe Poch didn’t believe in him, because he was struggling? Speculation!

Amazing that Toby came in from Poch’s old team, playing a similar system as he'd left, in the same league, and then settled quickly! ;-)

Maybe Poch didn’t believe in him, because he was struggling? Speculation!

Amazing that Toby came in from Poch’s old team, playing a similar system as he'd left, in the same league, and then settled quickly! ;-)
It's all personal opinion but I thought he was great from day one.

I guess Giovani has finshed his holiday and we can complete the transfer now.

I'd like to think so.

The other schools of thought on this are Levy is doing a Levy and is trying to save money on the deal, fee agreed / no fee agreed / payment structure left to agree.

I hate transfers.

The Ndombele deal and Levy's recent comments give you no faith?
Too many years of Levy being Levy. I feel like this deal will happen, but only when Levy gets the price and payment structure that he feel is appropriate and if he doesn't the deal will not happen.

Just can’t see us buying both him and Dybala. Possibly 100 million Euros on those 2 plus Ndombele fee. Just seems a little to much for us.

Also bit concerned at the state of our full backs. Diamond in midfield makes them look pretty poor.

Back