• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

If it made it more financially viable I would not mind seeing Lamela going as we would be balanced then.

A solid 2nd striker, new RB for Trips who is off and I think that would be a very decent summer.

I like Lamela, but honestly wouldnt bat an eye lid if he left.

Very much the same as Wanyama (love him), when a player is so consistently unavailable they should go. Teams trying to compete on 4 fronts cannot afford passengers, so its the obvious place to make changes.

Lo Celso? Suddenly seems like things are happening. Not sure if they are, or its just a media frenzy...

I would suggest if he does come it indicates Eriksen going.

Also that its a smart move, in so much as getting the replacement in early and not waiting on protracted sales negotiations before trying to buy

hour ago its off now on

We are all over the news this summer, prob due to previous summers.....crazy season

If we spend another £50m+ on a player now, either Eriksen is off or Levy is going crazy.

If we spend another £50m+ on a player now, either Eriksen is off or Levy is going crazy.

We wouldnt be signing him if Eriksen wasn't going. We wouldnt be able to pay that sort of fee for someone who isnt in the team...and I dont see that you'd play Lo Celso, Eriksen and Dele in the same team...all a bit one paced. Plus we need to spend money elsewhere!

I saw a write-up somewhere comparing Lo Celso and Eriksen. The main difference it highlighted was that GLC gives more drive in open play but Eriksen is better from set pieces (despite what we've seen in the last year or two).

If we can sell Eriksen, sign GLC with some cash left over, I'm fine with that. We still need another CF and a RB so generating some net proceeds from the two deals would be useful

Betis may have got real following our decision to put talks on hold?

Who knows.... ps we need some more emoticons!

And ditch the badgers for racoons!

Chairman on continent are mental too

I didnt realise that Lyon chairman has history of saying everyone wants his players to ramp up price haha

Im yet to read anything about this player that makes him sound like the type of talent to command such a high fee

First hand experience? Ive none, and agree with your sentiment.

But you start reading reviews, analysis etc - and see things like these:

Picture2-2.png

Picture3-1.png

Picture1-2.png

And I think it becomes obvious why we would be interested.

Much like NDombele (and Ceballos), hardly ever loses the ball, breaks the press, high passing accuracy, great buildup play....

Its the cardboard cut out of what our team needs.

Whether that makes him worth so much money? I dont know.

Though I would point out, we were supposed to be paying £70m fro NDombele and ended up with a deal worth £55m (+add ons)

We'll probably come out of this with NDombele and Lo Celso, sell Eriksen and Levy will have made money from it.

Will hate losing Eriksen but would find that a bit funny if it happened.

We'll probably come out of this with NDombele and Lo Celso, sell Eriksen and Levy will have made money from it.

Will hate losing Eriksen but would find that a bit funny if it happened.

Can't see where we'd make money with that exchange tbh, i think we'll do well to.cover Ndombele with any fee we get for Eriksen.

First hand experience? Ive none, and agree with your sentiment.

But you start reading reviews, analysis etc - and see things like these:

Picture2-2.png

Picture3-1.png

Picture1-2.png

And I think it becomes obvious why we would be interested.

Much like NDombele (and Ceballos), hardly ever loses the ball, breaks the press, high passing accuracy, great buildup play....

Its the cardboard cut out of what our team needs.

Whether that makes him worth so much money? I dont know.

Though I would point out, we were supposed to be paying £70m fro NDombele and ended up with a deal worth £55m (+add ons)

Mate sent me this twitter thread earlier which has some interesting numbers : (more detailed if you follow the link)

Betis have this 19-year old Mexican player, Diego Lainez, dubbed the "Mexican Messi." You don't suppose Lo Celso is just a smoke screen...

Betis may have got real following our decision to put talks on hold?

Who knows.... ps we need some more emoticons!

And ditch the badgers for racoons!

WTF, ditch badgers for trash can pandas?
If we ditch the badger it should be for the really panda, it even wears our strip for GHod sake, white top dark legs.
Throw in the fact they are cute as fudge and they make everyone laugh when they fall over their own feet it could be us ffs.

Reactions: DTA
Back