• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Cochise

Steve Carr
A lot of talk today about us being in for him with a 60m Euro price being touted. Betis missed out on european football and will apparently need to sell off some players to stay in the black. Although he only signed permanently for them a month back, the option of selling for profit has always been rumoured and with Betis' position it may happen.

Sauce: https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnati...sfer-news-rumors-giovanni-lo-celso-real-betis

Personally, I'd love to see it happen.

I don’t think Dier will be at the club much longer. He was disappointing last/this season. He doesn’t count as part of the ‘home grown’ quota, and if any of the rumours are to be believed then we are actively searching for at least a couple of new central midfielders, players who would take Dier’s place in the team.

I don’t think Dier will be at the club much longer. He was disappointing last/this season. He doesn’t count as part of the ‘home grown’ quota, and if any of the rumours are to be believed then we are actively searching for at least a couple of new central midfielders, players who would take Dier’s place in the team.

I think he'll be here next season. This season was massively interrupted for him and we're already likely to add two to replcae Wanyama and Dembele. I can't see us signing a 3rd CM

I'd see completely the opposite. No one has played more minutes for Poch over than past 5 seasons than him - he's basically played pretty much every minute he's been fit. I think he just had a tough season with illnesses and tiredness, and will likely come back strong and play 60 games next year.

I'd see completely the opposite. No one has played more minutes for Poch over than past 5 seasons than him - he's basically played pretty much every minute he's been fit. I think he just had a tough season with illnesses and tiredness, and will likely come back strong and play 60 games next year.

I hope you are right but for that to happen he will have to play a LOT better. He has been excellent for us in the past but that performance against Bournemouth was the extreme of his low season form

Yeah, I think Sissoko, Dier, Winks plus one is enough for two slots. Unless Dier goes full lard arse of course.

Fair chance Winks will get injured (he has for 3 seasons running now) and miss a few months, Dier will end up at RB and CB as cover for the odd game so assuming Wanyana goes we definitely need 2 more in. 1 could be someone who needs a bit of development and maybe plays 20-25 games in season 1 with a view to stepping up in season 2 but I think we should be going out to get first 18 quality players this summer. We've looked very light in midfield all season and the balance just hasn't been there which has meant we've suffered bring back Alli or Eriksen to cover when they don't play as well there and we also haven't covered the CB's well enough and ship a lot of goals.

Back