• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Podcast

Did this go anywhere?

Been off line for a bit, but happy to retrospectively throw my hat in the ring to chops a bit of banter about Spurs.

Shame about lockdown though, my absolute recommendation would have been to get a few people together first for a couple of pints and to get some rapport going.

I totally missed this. If it’s not too late can we still PM you emails?

Can you both message me please.

Wait a minute, Louise is single?

Back in ainute, just got to give some bad news to the wife....

Did you miss this on Popbitch a couple of years back?

Now Jamie Redknapp seems to be back on the market he might want to take notice of what one of his conquests has been telling friends.

Namely that wearing those super-tight suits has meant his rooster is a little more, er, how shall we say... "fragrant" than women tend to enjoy

Whose owning the GloryGloryCoUk Twitter handle?...loaded with followers.
we think that's the old one and we're locked out as no one knows who has the password.

we've just resurrected the one from about 5 years ago, as @scaramanga managed to crack the hidden code and has handed over the keys. Work to do to build it back up though so would appreciate the help and support getting the word out.

We'll use it to drive a bit more action in here initially, but will look to add some more 'new' content we can link to, and ultimately if the Podcast turns out to be as brick as the OMT's then we're onto a winner and will combine those areas as well.

Back