• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Podcast

Aah yes, of course. Noted lol. So some proper tech

being someone who participates in pods but knows the tech involved in editing, tis certainly something for someone who is good with that stuff.

One thing I am good at is making edit notes on a main 'script. I would be happy enough to make time-stamped notes as to places I thought we should review/cut out.

This is the key!
We'd have to do a couple of "test" ones first IMO just to get the rhythm of talking together, etc
It's such a shame we can't start off by doing a couple in person (I know distance would probably prevent this even in normal times), just helps with the whole camaraderie and personality, that can go a long way to giving 'the thing' it's identity and appeal.

But it is what it is, and hopefully if it has legs, some all round the same table editions might be a goer.?

I’d say a unique ish perspective would be having a mix of nationalities/countries represented

Nearly all spurs ones are UK centric fan base and it would be unwise to hear the view from overseas more

It's such a shame we can't start off by doing a couple in person (I know distance would probably prevent this even in normal times), just helps with the whole camaraderie and personality, that can go a long way to giving 'the thing' it's identity and appeal.

But it is what it is, and hopefully if it has legs, some all round the same table editions might be a goer.?

Agreed but I think we can certainly get it rolling.

I’d say a unique ish perspective would be having a mix of nationalities/countries represented

Nearly all spurs ones are UK centric fan base and it would be unwise to hear the view from overseas more

One fascinating area of discussion would be to investigate how those born overseas have managed to absorb the culture of the club. More than ever these days, it is easy for supporters to follow a club largely on the same level, but what is interesting is how some also manage to understand the nuances and personality of the club. I think it'd also be interesting to get into the "live" versus TV discussion. I always always prefer being at a match for a variety of reasons, yet increasingly (and especially in these times) TV is the portal.

If someone can do a half decent impression of Ozil, he should have a weekly slot with 'inside' information. Each week starts with:
"what have you been up to this week Ozil?"
"Well I earned three hundred and fifty thousand pounds, for doing fudge all, and....."

One fascinating area of discussion would be to investigate how those born overseas have managed to absorb the culture of the club. More than ever these days, it is easy for supporters to follow a club largely on the same level, but what is interesting is how some also manage to understand the nuances and personality of the club. I think it'd also be interesting to get into the "live" versus TV discussion. I always always prefer being at a match for a variety of reasons, yet increasingly (and especially in these times) TV is the portal.
They have tried to touch upon it in the Extra Inch but it’s not great
Having actual fans from overseas talking IMO is a great thing

Back