• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG Podcast

Such a dumb question but is there a zoom type podcast with regulars from GG on the way then?

Need to know how much custard / lube to get in my monthly amazon delivery :cool:

Watch this space...... ;-)

(PS - how much do you usually get then???)

I like to keep myself guessing as to whether there is such a quantity as "too much", competitive spirit at heart.

In an ideal world I'd have rocked up on one of these but I imagine there'd be concerns of it turning in to a WWF Royal rumble or some kind of race war with our friends in the southern hemisphere...

So...the time is drawing near again...I think there was a request to go earlier on Sunday? What time suits everyone best? I can do the same as last weekend and send a zoom link, plus the framework for discussion (match review plus two other topics which will make themselves obvious I'd think?)...

So...the time is drawing near again...I think there was a request to go earlier on Sunday? What time suits everyone best? I can do the same as last weekend and send a zoom link, plus the framework for discussion (match review plus two other topics which will make themselves obvious I'd think?)...
Works for me. 8pm uk any good?

Back