• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

GG player of the season 2018/19

As ever, loving your work sir!

So, can I borrow the badge please please please???

Well, first part, I take for granted, you are evidently cultured and wise.

The second part, I’ll let you fight it out with Rorschach. But be warned that with the badge comes great responsibilities. Those badges aren’t just given to anyone you know..well they are..but there’s an illusion to keep.

Our player of the month for January was

p38290.png

Top 3

Rose - 65 votes (17.8%)
Winks - 58 votes (15.9%)
Foyth - 37 votes (10.1%)

The scores for the season to date are pretty even and we have four or five players in with a shout of player of the season.

The scores for the season to date are pretty even and we have four or five players in with a shout of player of the season.

Good idea for a feature this milo - what are you planning to do with regards to the first 3 months of the season?

Good idea for a feature this milo - what are you planning to do with regards to the first 3 months of the season?

Pretend they didn't happen and do it properly next season. Moura and Lamela are probably the players getting most short changed by me not thinking of this until November.

Pretend they didn't happen and do it properly next season. Moura and Lamela are probably the players getting most short changed by me not thinking of this until November.
It’s understandable, our starts are normally so brick that not starting MotM until November would have been perfectly fine most years.

Back