• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

German refugee mass rape incident shown to be faked.

Gilzeantoscore

Justin Edinburgh
Who would have thunk it? Hard to believe that two Germans made false complaints of mass sexual assault by Middle eastern/ African refugees in Germany on New Years eve 2015? Bild, who broke this story have admitted that they were stooged. Apparently police completed a full investigation and there were no credible witnesses and no proof that any incidents took place.

931fe0ec2466201b1faa2c4c0f1f56d61dcf403b.gif

Then I hope the young ladies who said on the news broadcasts that I watched that they were grabbed, pushed and had their bottoms pinched and were spat at by young men of Arabic appearance. I hope they are prosecuted to the full extent of the German law and that they do prison time. Stirring up hatred like that is unacceptable. I have often thought women get away with certain crimes that men would not. I hope the Germans lead the way and throw the book at these young ladies for lying.

I'd never heard of a mass at which German refugees had been raped.

I had heard where Germans alleged they had been groped in and by a mass of refugees.

Who would have thunk it? Hard to believe that two Germans made false complaints of mass sexual assault by Middle eastern/ African refugees in Germany on New Years eve 2015? Bild, who broke this story have admitted that they were stooged. Apparently police completed a full investigation and there were no credible witnesses and no proof that any incidents took place.

You have a source for that?

Or do you mean this: Mass sexual assaults by refugees in Frankfurt ‘completely made up’?

The false claims are about assaults alleged for this past New Year in Frankfurt. The assaults in Cologne in NYE 2015 are a different event.

Back