• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

Gorgeous showed a little glimpse of his acceleration last night when trying to reach the ball before their keeper inside box. Looked like he turned on the nitro and that his legs grew or something - wild acceleration! Looked psyched to play last night, but didn't really do a lot of useful things with the ball. I reckon he just needs some time though.

marsmelons.com
Yeah! I commented on that in the match thread. Don't think I've ever seen acceleration like that from a football player! It was insane!

Didn't show a great deal in terms of end product last night, but he certainly has a turn of pace. Hopefully a grower.

Didn't show a great deal in terms of end product last night, but he certainly has a turn of pace. Hopefully a grower.

It probably too small a sample size to make any judgement yet. One pull-back was a bit askew, but most of his contributions he used the ball sensibly and kept the momentum of the attack.

I have to admit i was watching my s.t.r.e.am. from about minute 50 whilst on the phone, and some things i didn't watch as closely as i might have in the first half.
I did see that N'Koudou is RAPID AS HELL!

There was a post i saw of SC and i thought i'd share it here to get the opinions of those who did watch closely, especially in the stadium:

Some poster on SC said said:
People may think i'm being a little too positive, but being at the game yesterday i watched him closely and he could be a steal for us. Bear with me here....

People seem to be judging him based on his ball work last night, but that wasn't what jumped out to me. He has something different to our AM, his movement off the ball was very much like Mane, he was drifting along the line (rather than hugging the touch line) and made two or three runs in behind without being noticed, this is really what stood out for me, because other than Alli we don't have anyone else like this with movement off the ball. He could be a valuable weapon for us.

He also works hard, we will have no problems with his pressing and desire to get the ball back.

I'd play him against Liverpool, pace like that will scare the bejesus out of mingolet as they try to play the ball out from the back.
True, but Karius is now fit and pushing to be the main man. Klopp seems to want a trophy so we may not be facing the generous hands of Mignolet.

Nkoudou is actually about our only black player without the frizzy and orange on the top haircut.

I saw some of the academy players on the High Road the other day, and they've all got the same too. We'll be like Romania at WC 1994 soon.

Nkoudou is actually about our only black player without the frizzy and orange on the top haircut.

I saw some of the academy players on the High Road the other day, and they've all got the same too. We'll be like Romania at WC 1994 soon.
Weird and inaccurate post

Back