• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

From various bits and pieces I've read about the guy, he seems rated fairly highly, however where he would fit in the current scheme of things I don't know.

Apparently Swansea gave a medical to Gomis........ Hopefully meaning we're now able to get Bony

Me and a friend were talking recently about by the time the 2018 World Cup comes around who will be the best player in the world. I reckon James for Colombia is a good shout. If we signed him then he could be playing for Real Madrid in 3 years

Sure he's already making far more than we could ever offer him. Looks a very good player though, impressive so far.

Me and a friend were talking recently about by the time the 2018 World Cup comes around who will be the best player in the world. I reckon James for Colombia is a good shout. If we signed him then he could be playing for Real Madrid in 3 years

Lamela

I think Rodriguez is already the best player at this world cup

You do realise he moved for €45m last summer - one of the top 20 most expensive transfers in history? He's well past our level.

Madrid might even go for him this summer if Suarez gets a 6-12 month ban.

You do realise he moved for €45m last summer - one of the top 20 most expensive transfers in history? He's well past our level.

Was that not a dodgy bit of business so they could get Moutinho cheaper to avoid other fee's?

Will always be a George Best style footnote as he'll never be able to feature on an international stage.

look how good he is now, next world cup he will be at his peak, he's good enough to drag wales there single handedly, hell, he might even be good enough to win it on his own

Those of you that watch Serie-A football, how good is Nagatomo at Inter?

Was watching the Japan game yesterday and he looked quite good. I know he's right footed, but seemed quite comfortable with his left too and put in a couple of good crosses with his left. Good on the ball, quick. Not sure about his defending though? Could probably cover on the right hand side meaning that we could give some games to Rose/Fryers as well...

Would sell shirts I suppose, but is he good enough to be considered a potential solution to our left back problems?

I'd neither heard of him nor seen him play before this tournament. Ignorance on my part, but he looks like a great player.

Galeforce, I think the World Cup could be just too much for Wales. I do think they have a chance of getting in the Euros however, with that expanding to 32 teams now. Quite a few good young players in the team

Those of you that watch Serie-A football, how good is Nagatomo at Inter?

Was watching the Japan game yesterday and he looked quite good. I know he's right footed, but seemed quite comfortable with his left too and put in a couple of good crosses with his left. Good on the ball, quick. Not sure about his defending though? Could probably cover on the right hand side meaning that we could give some games to Rose/Fryers as well...

Would sell shirts I suppose, but is he good enough to be considered a potential solution to our left back problems?

Gotta ask Poch that question....he did help take Luke shaw up a notch, maybe he would be able to identify the raw attributes required to play in his system

Galeforce, I think the World Cup could be just too much for Wales. I do think they have a chance of getting in the Euros however, with that expanding to 32 teams now. Quite a few good young players in the team
24 teams at France 2016, but agree they've got a decent shout. Tough-ish qualifying group though with Bosnia and Belgium.

24 teams at France 2016, but agree they've got a decent shout. Tough-ish qualifying group though with Bosnia and Belgium.

3rd gets you a 2 legged playoff or direct qualification if they are the top placed team that finished 3rd.

Just read online that Barca are looking to pip us to the signing of Jeremy Mathieu. This seems pretty fresh news to me, anyone seen this guy mentionned elsewhere?

Back