• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Discussion Thread

I have a funny suspicion that if the same journalist had said he was coming to Spurs you would believe it.

He didn't say he was going to Liverpool I don't think. It was Talkspout who added that bit.

I just don't think a player on the eve of the biggest game of his life, is going to send an email half way across the world and bcc it to the dreg of British journalism.

He didn't say he was going to Liverpool I don't think. It was Talkspout who added that bit.

I just don't think a player on the eve of the biggest game of his life, is going to send an email half way across the world and bcc it to the dreg of British journalism.

The Mail article you referenced earlier on clearly states it was sent in May.

The Mail article you referenced earlier on clearly states it was sent in May.

...which is why you have wonder why this information is only being reported now, just before the start of the World Cup, in fact just before Croatia take part in the opening match...:-k

...which is why you have wonder why this information is only being reported now, just before the start of the World Cup, in fact just before Croatia take part in the opening match...:-k

Because Ashton is anti Croatia as well as anti Tottenham?

Yeah I agree, I think if any transfer request goes in, it will be after the world cup. Lovren will be wanting to concentrate fully on the tournament and I don't think he'll want to discuss any potential move until after the world cup, let alone whack in a transfer request.

So who has impressed you at the world cup the most, The lad from Roma who we are constantly linked with Pjancic?? (sorry not great with names) looked a real player but believe he signed a new contract with Roma?

Also liked the look of the lad who played on right for Croatia in first game!

Adding to those already named in this thread...

Cuadrado, E. Valencia, i think there was another play for Ecuador, plays on the wing, but I can't remember his name.

I'm taking that Rodriguez and Griezmann are too obvious.

Daley Blind
James Rodriguez
Matteo Darmian
Antonio Candreva
Miralem Pjanic

have stood out for me so far.

Corluka and Dos Santos have also looked impressive.

Dos Santos

Would anyone take him back? Looks to have grown into a tidy little player.

Thought he was unlucky that his time at the club coincided almost exactly with Redknapp's (who clearly didn't rate him) reign. Would have been interesting to see if things would have worked out differently under a different coach.

Back