• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Its almost impossible to choose at the minute!

I would have someone dressed up as Edward Scissorhands on a moped to chase him around the training ground, just to see if he can still sprint.
Nah, Walker's long gone. And it's nowhere near Halloween.

When you see how much Bale has declined at the age of 31 it makes it all the more remarkable how Ronaldo is still bossing it at 35 years old.

Certainly a stark contrast in how he reacts to being subbed compared to Bale against Brighton.

Ronaldo is unique though. I think you'd have to look long and hard to find a player with his determination. He goes to extreme lengths to stay fit and healthy, from what I've read about him.

Seems there's a massive difference between the two when it comes to desire, determination and belief. Looks like Bale has accepted he can no longer do it and is not that bothered either.

That's not to say things cannot change. He probably needs a good long run of games but that can only happen if he finds form and starts banging them in again.

Chicken and egg.

Ronaldo is unique though. I think you'd have to look long and hard to find a player with his determination. He goes to extreme lengths to stay fit and healthy, from what I've read about him.
Yeah, Ronaldo is a one off that’s for sure but I was hoping (expecting tbh) that Bale would be able to produce similar numbers to Zlatan Ibrahimovich who (at the age of 35) scored 17 goals in 28 PL games during his first season at ManU.

Yeah, Ronaldo is a one off that’s for sure but I was hoping (expecting tbh) that Bale would be able to produce similar numbers to Zlatan Ibrahimovich who (at the age of 35) scored 17 goals in 28 PL games during his first season at ManU.

Zlatans arrogance is his motivation
And like robaldo he is physically a rare beast and then some
Bale is clearly lacking that something to drive him now and it’s sad really to see

Zlatans arrogance is his motivation
And like robaldo he is physically a rare hunk of burning love and then some
Bale is clearly lacking that something to drive him now and it’s sad really to see

Zlatan is one of the greats and still going as he's looked after himself.
Bale was excellent then lost the plot and has become a wast and is heading for early retirement.

Bale had to find form the first time he was with us. He needs games and openings. He's still got a mean shot on him. But he hasn't had many openings to shoot or games.

Bale had to find form the first time he was with us. He needs games and openings. He's still got a mean shot on him. But he hasn't had many openings to shoot or games.

You can see he is gagging to get it on his left foot and have a go but keeps getting doubled up on. Not sure he solved that problem at Real but he seems easy to shut down at the min

You can see he is gagging to get it on his left foot and have a go but keeps getting doubled up on. Not sure he solved that problem at Real but he seems easy to shut down at the min

Yes and AVB set us up to really utalise him. With Reguilon out, there was a real opportunity to let Bale follow the same path as he did a decade ago. Play at wing-back, let him get up to speed and let him run into space. Mourinho asked him where he likes to play - wide right, so he can cut in and shoot - but actually playing a more withdrawn role to start would suit Bale. Take some pressure off, and let him exploit space when it opens up without being marked.

I'm not sure how anyone can defend this waste of space. Clear as day the desire is not there. Came back here because the atmosphere was toxic at Madrid.

So so so nice we could help him out there. 7m wages in a pandemic, nah don't worry gaz you come back here and wander about for a bit.

His attitude makes him a perfect fit for the current spurs team. No wonder Mourinho never picked him.

I'm not sure how anyone can defend this waste of space. Clear as day the desire is not there. Came back here because the atmosphere was toxic at Madrid.

So so so nice we could help him out there. 7m wages in a pandemic, nah don't worry gaz you come back here and wander about for a bit.

His attitude makes him a perfect fit for the current spurs team. No wonder Mourinho never picked him.

Out of interest Chich, Who are you favourite Spurs players at the minute? (Not asking in a sarky way just interested). At the start of the season people were drooling over a potential front 3 of Son, Kane, Bale and you don't like any of them do you ;)

Out of interest Chich, Who are you favourite Spurs players at the minute? (Not asking in a sarky way just interested). At the start of the season people were drooling over a potential front 3 of Son, Kane, Bale and you don't like any of them do you ;)

Grabs a chair, this should be interesting [emoji16]

The wrong manager for him.
There's still a great player in there, albeit I was delighted when he was subbed at brickon

Was against signing bale.

Kane is a good player but injury prone, son is streaky and getting to old.

I like Ndombele he is sexy, holberg, bergy as a squad player. Rodon has potential, tangana I like if he can put his injuries behind him. The rest can fcuking do one.

Back