• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

The last time @scaramanga tried to update the forum he lost all the content and everyone had to sign up again. Get someone capable to handle it.
I think someone just posted something that made Scara so angry he deleted everything out of spite. I'd be careful saying something that can upset our great leader if I were you [emoji6]

Of course that would make him a bit of a snowflake, but I wouldn't call him that. Nuclear option would be back on the table...

Wish Bale had scored his chance against West Ham. That could have lifted him and the team. It seems like he will need more time to get back his best football.

I think it’ll be about two or three weeks before the we see the fully fit version of Bale. His fitness level was so low when he arrived due to the injury and Madrid bench warming. Hopefully Jose manages him carefully through this time because any setback would be a bad indication of his long term potential for us.

I think it’ll be about two or three weeks before the we see the fully fit version of Bale. His fitness level was so low when he arrived due to the injury and Madrid bench warming. Hopefully Jose manages him carefully through this time because any setback would be a bad indication of his long term potential for us.

Yes, I agree. Main thing is to build up his fitness so that he's flying for the Emirates Marketing Project game in 3-4 weeks' time. I dont think its unhelpful though that he's strengthening our Europa team by playing on Thurs, with kane and Son leading things on the weekends.

Back