• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

would like to see the voter profile.

i surmise that it all boils down to our champions league exploits and bales hattrick. don't believe the rest of europe are watching spurs on a regular basis otherwise we should be able to ask the EPL for more TV money!

probably explains marcelo then...

Marcelo is one of the best left-backs in the world, he has come on so much over the last year and a half.

I think Bale will stay as long as we get CL this season. I think all our players will...

Marcelo is one of the best left-backs in the world, he has come on so much over the last year and a half.

I think Bale will stay as long as we get CL this season. I think all our players will...

highly subjective if voted for by fans....

highly subjective if voted for by fans....

would like to see the voter profile.

i surmise that it all boils down to our champions league exploits and bales hattrick. don't believe the rest of europe are watching spurs on a regular basis otherwise we should be able to ask the EPL for more TV money!
highly doubt its just the hattrick.

as for asking for TV money....havent you noticed that we are on par with any team in england as far as TV exposure goes? we probably do already get quite a bit of the TV money as it stands

wenger wasnt totally crazy. TV and us have a very loveable marriage

If a club comes in with a bid below the world record transfer fee Levy should just point his finger at them and laugh.

7 - Gareth Bale has assisted 7 goals in the 2011-12 Premier League; more than in his previous four campaigns put together (6). Improving.

I'll take it all of you pessimists don't want us to win the league either in case Real Madrid notice and start tapping up our players.

Do me a favour and just enjoy it

You jest of course. Raiding forward he is very good but defensively? One of the best in the world? Are you kiddin' me?

if its voted for by fans, the only people that get to see a player week in, week out are the punters in the ground. which means they aren't watching anyone else. the bulk of their opinions on other players come from tv or the occasional radio broadcast (as in mumorn's case) or perhaps the internet where they read drivel from pundits like lawro, so it is from an empirical perspective highly subjective..

How great is it to have a Spurs player in this team.

Is Bale our best player? I can't decide myself.

Great article that.

Bale makes the biggest impact on our attacking play, but luka modric strings our team together. Take him out and we lose all fluidity. Thats why i think luka is top dawg

Interesting that his move inside this season is Bale's idea not Redknapp's.

The initiative came from him, he reveals, and was not a Harry Redknapp masterstroke. Bale felt he had evolved far enough as a winger and wanted to stretch his talents. ÔÇ£I need to improve myself as a player and I spoke to the coaches at Tottenham about it,ÔÇØ he says. ÔÇ£Being stuck outside is not good all the time. You need to mix your game up and give the opposition things to think about. ItÔÇÖs one of those things I wanted to do and IÔÇÖm starting to do it.ÔÇØ​

You jest of course. Raiding forward he is very good but defensively? One of the best in the world? Are you kiddin' me?

Based on what I've seen. Admittedly he used to be crap at defending, maybe the games I've seen don't represent his actual ability. Who do you think is better than him? There aren't many for me..

Back