• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gallas

My son is a qualified ref-he says you're wrong. :gav:

;)

Referee-Chris-Foy+cropped
:-"

He is simply past it. He may be able to deal with a brick Lyon team but not with players like RVP, etc..
This is the same player that got tore a new one against Chelsea at the Lane.

Too old now. Look to the future and move on. I only want him playing games like this.

I like Billy but tbh he does make more mistakes now than even 2 seasons ago. Mistakes that have cost us goals unfortunately. I don't think he will get another contract, looks like AVB has realised Dawson's worth even if many posters on here have not.

I still prefer Gallas, he just had a couple of bad games getting used to a new system. He hasn't been able to play regularly whilst Hugo's been in goal either. Not that Dawson should be dropped, we're defending well so no need to change things.

One of North London’s most well known sportsman has given the thumb ups to the artificial turf pitch and facilities at Allianz Park after visiting the stadium on Monday morning.

Former Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and French international footballer William Gallas was visiting the ground to watch one of the 40 school sports days taking place in June and July.

And the 84-times capped defender was impressed by Saracens new home.

He said: “The stadium is very nice. When I went onto the pitch and I realised that it was artificial, I was surprised

“It is unbelievable. I thought that it would be grass, it looks amazing; I think the team who gets to play on that pitch will be very pleased as for me it looks one of the best surfaces around.”

Allainz Park aims to engage with the local community and promote sport throughout different age groups and backgrounds, and Gallas who also played for Chelsea during his time in the English Premier League, enjoyed his visit.

“It’s great to see the kids out here,” beamed the Frenchman.

“They can do what they like; they can run around and enjoy themselves, which is great to see. There is little bit of competition, but I think that is more between the parents than the children but everyone is happy to be here despite it being very cold today,” joked Gallas.

And Gallas is no stranger to the oval ball game due to family ties.

He added: “I follow rugby, my cousin Mathieu Bastareaud plays for Toulon I enjoy the game and I have to support Mathieu when he plays for Toulon and France. It was disappointing that they lost to New Zealand at the weekend so sometimes it is difficult to watch when France are defeated, but sometimes you win and sometimes you have to lose.”

http://www.saracens.com/gallas-gives-the-thumbs-up-to-allianz-park/

I'm sure Gallas can still do a decent job for one of the mid-table or lower Premier League teams.

As for Spurs, he's simply not good enough for us these days so letting him go on a 'free' is the best option all round.

Back