• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gallas

Re: Gallas finds wife in a hedge, honest officer

Is she currently pregnant? If not - then I'm so unsurprised by the Daily Fail picture.

Gallas completely losing the rag? Hardly shocking. We've seen completely lose it when things arent going his way consistently.

No idea. I guess they have been together a while and I guess he wasn't always earning that money... his current salary isn't relevant, is it? they have several kids together.

TBF his fiery, bossy nature has been massive for us at times.

Also been awful for team morale on ocassions as well. Can't describe my anger seeing him balls up for two of chelseas goals last month then turn around and start gonad*ing other players. He's past it as far as I'm concerned.

When did Galls join the Nazi party

I've watched every game this season and I was at Everton today. I'm a season ticke holder in the south stand and go to almost all the home games but in my time going I've never seen a defender play the last man so badly as Wlliam Gallas.

He puts his arm up all the bloody time and looks like he is doing the Nazi salute yet he is the tool playing them on 90% of the time.

today he cleared the ball well ish and general defended ok but how many times did they break through and he was waving to somone in the crowd I assume

We have to stop playing him. I'd rather have a kid in their instead of him as even though we're likely o lose it will be valuable experience. He isn't a bad player but he is not a good one anymore.

Anyway rant over...

Oh and the back of the upper tier at Goodison has the worse view of any ground I've been too and I've been to about 50. It's a truly awful stadium and should be demolished

William Gallas has admitted that Tottenham are not yet ready to contend for a place among the top three of the Premier League.

Everton stole fourth place from Spurs at Goodison Park on Sunday after scoring twice in added time to snatch a dramatic 2-1 victory.

Manchester United and City are on course to once again duel for the title, while Chelsea are favourites to finish third to leave Tottenham battling it out for the final UEFA Champions League place.

"We have to pass one more step to be on the same level as the top three and I don't know when it is going to happen," said Spurs captain Gallas.

"I hope it will be this season but it is a shame because when we get very near, something always happens and we draw or lose. In our squad we have some players that have experience now so I don't think it is about a lack of maturity.

"For example, Sunday we did almost everything right but they scored that goal which killed us. It is difficult to explain but sometimes you need luck."

Spurs have now conceded 10 goals in the final 15 minutes in league matches this season, and Gallas believes the midweek Europa League win over Panathinaikos took its toll at Everton.

"Was tiredness an issue? Yes," the Frenchman added. "We played on Thursday. Even if we had three days to recover it is not easy, but when you want to win some competitions you have to play every game.

"However, sometimes it is not easy, especially at this time of year because we play so many games but that is not an excuse. What we have to know is that the game is never finished until the referee blows his whistle."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8322267/William-Gallas-fears-Tottenham-are-not-ready-to-break-into-Premier-League-top-three

Or maybe Lloris needs to learn some English? Perhaps "Mine" instead of a loud screech?

Against Liverscum he definitely said OUT. I ddi hear a voice in the everton game but wouldnt make that out.

His english is ok I think - heard him talk.

Against Liverscum he definitely said OUT. I ddi hear a voice in the everton game but wouldnt make that out.

Against West Ham and against Everton I heard him screeching. If I was Caulker ..does that mean kick it or leave it?

I can speak French and he definitely said "Où est le Centre de Georges Pompidou?". Then Caulker fudged up.

Back