• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gallas

=D>

Solid. He was the captain today. Telling every player what to do.

His come back and a clean sheet is no coincidence.

We've missed him.

He kept talking and talking and talking, just what we needed, a leader with a big heart, well done Gallas

Loved that moment in the second half when play had stopped and you saw him going around all the players, talking with them, geeing them up, brilliant stuff. The way things haven't been going for us recently, having an extra voice on the pitch like that can really help, I think.

Hopefully we can keep him fit for the rest of the season, it'll be an excellent boost for us (especially if he keeps up that form).

Billy G was epic in this game I thought. Dogbreath is a damn difficult player to handle, but he took him on and owned him in a way I've seen only Ledley do before. And as everyone has mentioned he was a non-stop talking, cajoling, organising LEADER. I hope he stays fit for the rest of the season, could make a big difference to us.

Good to see Gallas back to his best. Our defence looked solid. But they were helped by Chelsea's attack being toothless. How great it would be if our strikers, particularly Adebayor, had make use of the chances we created.

When I watch Gallas play even though his career is winding down, it stands out a mile that he is different class to anything else we have other than King, he is the standard we need if we are to stay up the top, Naybet was the same he just oozed class.

I never did get around to doing Part II...

gallas-001.jpg

Back