• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gadget Show Live !!!

philspursuk

Sean Davis
Was disappointing. I was expecting to be WOWED, but found far too many stalls flogging iphone and ipad cases !! really !! Was preparing to spend some money there and ended up coming back with a 32gb flash drive, haha. Tried out a game controller that bluetoothed to my iphone, but the guy selling it took too long faffing around with it and didnt manager to get it to work !!

Anyone else go ? Thoughts.

I went to the one back in April at the NEC....

i also went to excel on Sunday. Same as you i was disappointed, more so because the products where the same as the april one.

I think i wont go for a few years so i can see some new stuff.

I did enjoy using those power plates, only problem was a a crowd appeared and watched my birds arse shake while she was on it.. very embarrassing for her.. haha was funny tho.

My mate was exhibiting there with his new company Aves. Come to think of it that is a load of iPhone brick as well!

Have you lot been watching the gadget show withe big puff stephen fry? some cool things on there i like the look of the thing he cooked meat in the other week.

Reason why i gave up on the gadget show on channel 5 is it only ever seemed to be the latest mobile phone or laptop. Love actual gadgets that are new but i think to sustain a programme like that it has to be mainly phones ipods and laptops which get a bit boring to me because the only thing that ever chnages is more power.

Been waiting for years for a really good translator something you can talk into and straight away it translates its into a foreign language for you. Will make thigns so much easier when i drive to latvia and also for dealing with workmen in this country.

Back