• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Funny workplace arguments

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
So im back in my part time semi retired job, loving seeing people again, did not realise how much i missed it.

So kyle who is a bit of angry loner who was really overweight has done quite well and lost a stone and a half during lockdown.

In the staff room some of the others were ganging up on him because he did not do the clap for the NHS on a thursday. He said he showed the NHS more respect by losing weight then you tossers did by putting on weight.

He has a point. Been called in for a disciplinary though.

I really like the kid, feel if he could get a few things right in his head he could really prosper. Makes me want to be his mentor actually.

Back