• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fudging Airlines

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Just been given 7 hours notice that my outbound flight to Germany for work in cancelled which is a pain, I still pay for first night accomodation too and they booked me on a 7am flight tomorrow.

Quick one for anyone that may know, can you get Compo even on outbound flight being cancelled?

I misread the title and thought this was a thread about close encounters of a whole different kind.

I think you can get the EU comp still, can't remember exact rules. Just got it for a delayed Easyjet flight, they tried to pay the amount below 1500 KMs till I pointed out it was over that distance, cheeky sods.

This isn't a Mile High Club question? Was on a delayed flight to India, plane sitting on the tarmac and a couple got caught getting it on in the toilet. I don't think they qualify for membership?

Back