• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fraser Forster

You might question his consistency, and he's not as agile as the very best - however his extra size should make him more commanding, collecting crosses. At over 2 meters tall he's a big lad. A very capable shot-stopper and a great signing.

Last edited:
He's a unit, and on his day a bloody good glove man. He also had a very indifferent spell when his manager didn't believe in him so he needs an arm around the shoulder to keep him at the races.

Based on how lacking in presence gollini was this is an upgrade, but equally I don't believe we have to worry about a Lloris replacement at this stage, as he honestly looks fit enough to go on a year or two beyond the current contract.

I wonder if he will go past friedel age wise to be honest.
Pretty sure Hugo has expressed a desire to return to France for his last few seasons to finish his playing career there.

Always thought Fraser looks like a tough mofo.

Reminds me of that guy from Sons of Anarchy that also looks like a cat, Ron Perlman. :p

ebe3cc2eb014572d7e1b20f56e5230d5.jpg

Hope he does well when now called upon.

Never been a great goalkeeper, but capable of great games. Seems to be a decent fit with our system being quite good with his feet and commanding in the area.

Have my doubts about his current level, but when given minutes earlier in the season he definitely did alright. Can only hope we can keep defending well, I think that's a requirement for Forster to look at least decent.

Hope he does well when now called upon.

Never been a great goalkeeper, but capable of great games. Seems to be a decent fit with our system being quite good with his feet and commanding in the area.

Have my doubts about his current level, but when given minutes earlier in the season he definitely did alright. Can only hope we can keep defending well, I think that's a requirement for Forster to look at least decent.

he's got six england caps - hardly say "not a great goalkeeper" does it?

He's big, he's imposing and he's got the record for the longest time without conceding a goal at both Celtic and Southampton. You'd don't achieve those accolades without being at least great.

he's got six england caps - hardly say "not a great goalkeeper" does it?

He's big, he's imposing and he's got the record for the longest time without conceding a goal at both Celtic and Southampton. You'd don't achieve those accolades without being at least great.

Cheers, yeah. Not outstanding would be a better description perhaps?

Back