• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fraser Forster

I know he's a decent shot stopper, but he's ropey with his feet and doesn't get down well. He's another for the early round cup games only really isn't he

I know he's a decent shot stopper, but he's ropey with his feet and doesn't get down well. He's another for the early round cup games only really isn't he

Are there any British keepers that ARE good with their feet? Honest question. Everyone raves about Pope and he isn't very good either and I'm struggling to think of one that is?

Are there any British keepers that ARE good with their feet? Honest question. Everyone raves about Pope and he isn't very good either and I'm struggling to think of one that is?

Henderson is. I think he's the best British goalkeeper by an absolute mile as well.

Henderson is. I think he's the best British goalkeeper by an absolute mile as well.

That's a thought, I remember he looked excellent in those Sheffield United loans. United really should have cashed in on De Gea and promoted him. I would assume Henderson would still be hoping to stake a claim as a first choice somewhere though. It's a bit early to be admitting defeat and becoming a back up already, Maybe Saudi Sportswashing Machine or somewhere?

Romano is talking gonad*s. Palace came in and are offering him regular first-team football. We were serious.
I suspected as much. It felt pretty obvious his head had been turned as everyone had been saying it was extremely likely for weeks.

That's a thought, I remember he looked excellent in those Sheffield United loans. United really should have cashed in on De Gea and promoted him. I would assume Henderson would still be hoping to stake a claim as a first choice somewhere though. It's a bit early to be admitting defeat and becoming a back up already, Maybe Saudi Sportswashing Machine or somewhere?
Rumoured to be joining Saudi Sportswashing Machine for £25m

Shame he is absolutely brickhouse with his hands.

As for Forster - as mentioned elsewhere

Cheap, HG, happy to be a back up, good pro - awful lot of ticks

Is Forster as good company as Golini? It's quite a key attribute because the main part of this role is keeping Lloris entertained and motivated. Someone with a personality vacuum would probably not be suitable

Is Forster as good company as Golini? It's quite a key attribute because the main part of this role is keeping Lloris entertained and motivated. Someone with a personality vacuum would probably not be suitable

Gollini might be an annoying c**t for all we know lol

I can’t think of any reports of Forster being an issue anywhere? He’s spent a good amount of time as back up in past couple of years.

I can’t think of any reports of Forster being an issue anywhere? He’s spent a good amount of time as back up in past couple of years.
Doesn’t that say it all? He’s been backup at a club worse than us.

It might just be historic bias my side, but I really don’t rate him. Hopefully he’ll be the league cup goalie and nothing else.

Back