• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Franco Baldini

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 1m
We are delighted to announce that Franco Baldini has joined the Club in the role of Technical Director #THFC

Great to have it confirmed. Hoping for a big couple of months now. Genuinely think, based on what I've read of him so far, this could be one of our biggest 'signings'.

So he isn't DoF as first thought. Still, I'd imagine all signings have to have his stamp of approval. Probably put off the title Director Of Football but Joe Kinnear's debacle

My brother just told me that his boss is dating Baldini. A bit random - could be some juicy ITK!

"Franco is extremely well respected in the industry, possessing an extensive knowledge of players around the world," said chairman Daniel Levy on the club's official website.

"He will strengthen our football management team, particularly in the field of recruitment, working closely with Andre Villas-Boas and Tim Sherwood across all levels on the playing side."

If we don't sign a player in the next few hours WE RIOT.

Good news, AVB feels he works best and wanted this setup and Levy has delivered.

Very positive.

Saying that. I know Baldini has always been the man the past month as we've been linked heavily but does anyone else find it no surprise that a day after AVB said he rejected PSG and will be staying at Spurs, we finalise and announce Baldini.. coincidence?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i8JXpdP0X1Y/SkDhsXhjrpI/AAAAAAAAASA/Xd4vnfs9cF4/s400/David+dingdonginson.jpg

Back