• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fourth - who are we going to beat to it?

Lock this thread now please.

What I do find funny is that Bruce was likely thinking that if Hull won the semi final they would have European football next year. As things stand they might not as Arsenal may end up going into the Europa league

We'll finish 7th, a place that befits our average performances this season. I'm not sure we've managed 5 league games where we have actually put in a quality team performance.

We'll finish 7th, a place that befits our average performances this season. I'm not sure we've managed 5 league games where we have actually put in a quality team performance.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away game wasn't bad. Ditto United away and at home. Erm...Everton away, I guess?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine away was good. I guess we could say Sunderland, but I think that was more a reflection on Sunderland than us. But 5-1, we have to say that's some quality from us. Utd away, I would go with that. Everton away, we were good for the 1st half, and not great in the 2nd if I recall. Norwich at home 2-0 win was a good team performance.

So I would say 4 really good performances. Even if we gave them 6 or 7 really good games, that just ain't enough. We have been thoroughly undeserving all season really, it's a miracle that we have remained so high up the league for so long.

Despite the lack of quality performances, Spurs are still only 2pts worse off than at the same stage of last year's record breaking league campaign!

Just a shame for us that Liverpool and Everton are the ones breaking club records this season.

I don't like to admit I'm right for this but I said back about December/January time we wouldn't get 4th. Reiterated that several times since as it became even more clear we weren't even close to the level of the top five teams, and even earlier this week I warned people not to waste time saying we were still in it.

Fair to say we're 100% out of the chase now, no more of this embarrassing comparison stuff please.

The people who proclaimed WE HAVE AN EASY RUN IN, WE'LL WIN OUR LAST SIX GAMES NO SWEAT!!! should have realised there was no chance of that happening, too.

Let's hope for at least a top four challenge next year, even if it means getting our house in order in a drastic way.

COYS

I don't like to admit I'm right for this but I said back about December/January time we wouldn't get 4th. Reiterated that several times since as it became even more clear we weren't even close to the level of the top five teams, and even earlier this week I warned people not to waste time saying we were still in it.

Fair to say we're 100% out of the chase now, no more of this embarrassing comparison stuff please.

The people who proclaimed WE HAVE AN EASY RUN IN, WE'LL WIN OUR LAST SIX GAMES NO SWEAT!!! should have realised there was no chance of that happening, too.

Let's hope for at least a top four challenge next year, even if it means getting our house in order in a drastic way.

COYS

Most of the people were only saying that now to set it up so they could abuse TS whenever it inevitably didn't happen.

We haven't got the quality in our squad to finish top 4. Better management gives us a better chance but unless some of our key players step it up next year things will be no different.

Hmmm Everton lost!

They play united on the weekend and have City coming up.

We have straight forward games left.

To dare is to do?!!

Back